Really enjoyed reading your blog updates mum. They are so interesting and makes you realise how diverse and wonderful the history of Oz really is! You and dad look fabulous and I'm so glad your out there on the road 'living the dream'. Lots of love, Bob, Trude & Rangi xxx PS - Where's ya poem?!
Hi Jen & Dave, It has been a while since I have read the blog, so have sat down this morning and read them all. I even went back over ones that I have already read and again looked at the pictures! Who would have thought that there could be so much history in some of these small country towns. We look forward to seeing you both soon.
Really enjoyed reading your blog updates mum. They are so interesting and makes you realise how diverse and wonderful the history of Oz really is! You and dad look fabulous and I'm so glad your out there on the road 'living the dream'. Lots of love, Bob, Trude & Rangi xxx PS - Where's ya poem?!
ReplyDeleteHi Jen & Dave,
ReplyDeleteIt has been a while since I have read the blog, so have sat down this morning and read them all. I even went back over ones that I have already read and again looked at the pictures!
Who would have thought that there could be so much history in some of these small country towns.
We look forward to seeing you both soon.
Love Lee & Dave
xxx